Young Religious Leaders
Young Religious Leaders 2013
The Council of Religious Institutions of the Holy Land have stated their goal and commitment to “promote an environment of mutual acceptance and respect between Palestinians and Israelis, in particular between the respective faith communities, through dialogue, education and media.” In-line with this goal, the CRIHL launches its second round of the Young Religious Leaders Program 2013.
The program Includes:
- Dialogue sessions and meetings.
- Week long overseas workshop retreat.
- Local field trips to historical and religious sites.
- Seminars and lectures by Israeli & Palestinian politicians, media experts, and civil society activists.
- Network events with senior religious leaders and program alumni.
To be eligible applicants must:
- Be either an ordained member of clergy, hold a senior level position in a religious institution or be otherwise engaged in developing religious community life in Israel/Palestine, either as an educator, activist or advocate.
- Demonstrate an interest in contributing to building trust and understanding between peoples of multiple faiths (Jews, Christians, and Muslims).
- Be between the ages of 30 to 40 years old.
- Speak English.
- Commit to the entire program